SnoozeShade for Infant Car Seats Deluxe
- What our customers say
- Anthony |
- We spend a lot of time outdoors and on the go, which can be a challenge with our 6 month old baby. We visited Florida Keys where wind and mosquitos can be annoying, however in just a few days we've come to realise how useful the snoozeshade is for our little one. The cover provides ample shade from the persistent sun here in Florida. Most of all our little seems to enjoy the confined space when under the snoozeshade. By making his space smaller he seems more relaxed and happy. Thanks again!
- NJ |
- I was sick and tired of constantly draping blankets and muslin cloths over the car seat to shield my son's precious skin from the sun and other elements. After a bit of research, I settled on this shade because it looked easy to use, was breathable, could easily be thrown in the wash, and had built-in sun protection. I'm so glad that I bought this shade! I've used it multiple times and even bought the bigger shade for his stroller. It takes 2 seconds to setup and we're ready to go. Once he falls asleep, I zip it right up and he's in his own little world. Plus, it's a great way to keep strangers from touching him, since he's zipped up and tucked away. It doesn't completely block out the sun, which is probably a good thing because if it did then it wouldn't be too breathable. It blocks out just enough sun so that even the sunniest of days won't disturb him. Unfortunately, he can't see out much while it's on, but I guess that's the trade-off. Also, it's a bit tricky to put him in or take him out of the car seat while this is on. It's much easier to place him in the car seat and then put the sunshade on.
- Jaggers |
This is another amazing invention by SnoozeShade. Having utilised a number of other products in their range, the car seat shade does not disappoint. It is fantastic for transferring a sleeping baby from the house to the car without disturbance from bright lights. We recently did a driving holiday and having previously used a number of other make-shift covers like blankets that fell off, this product was our saviour. We had to transfer a sleeping baby at 11pm into a hotel where the check-in desk was brightly lit. The baby did not even stir. Amazing.
This product is also effective at shading your little one from sunshine in the car and is very easily attached via the straps which have poppers.
You can easily check on your baby during the drive via the two front panels. You can choose to have the panels fully open or keep the baby partially/fully covered. The zipper at the top enables access to quickly sneak a peak at a sleeping baby too which is very handy.
I would 100% recommend this product to anyone thinking of purchasing.
- ALINE |
Possibly one of the best things you will ever buy
- DAS |
- I'm a mom of two and a certified sleep consultant and I cannot say enough about this product! I LOVE it! Not only did it help my girls sleep on the go when they were newborns, but also kept out the hands of well-meaning neighbors in the grocery stores! I haven't found a product that works as well.
- Natalie |
- This is so easy to use and just amazing. My little guy gets a little fussy and if I zip it up he falls right asleep. Also- strangers leave you alone when you're out and about because they can't see the child.
- Saad and Madeline Saeed |
- Love it!
- Adrian Q |
- It's perfect for my Chicco Keyfit 30 car seat. Keeps baby protected from the sun much more than just the sun shade.
- matthew sisson |
- Can't say enough good things about this! Keeps baby cool, out of sun, hidden from strangers during cold season. One of the best purchases I have made. I wish I had this for baby #1
- Miss C Evans |
- Love this! It means I don't have to worry about my baby getting the sun on her and she naps so well in the dark. The ventilation means I don't worry about her getting too hot. Would thoroughly recommend!
Write Your Own Review
- Product features
SnoozeShade for Infant Car Seats Deluxe is the breathable car seat canopy that protects baby from the sun and other elements and promotes sleep when needed. It works with Group 0/0+ infant carriers with rigid carry handles.
Use it day or night, on holiday and when travelling so your little one can sleep comfortably wherever you are.
- A new lustrous grey colour that works with the dark inner layer to block 97.5% of UV rays
- A fully opening soft mesh window that filters 80% of UV rays and protects from insects
- An outer snooze panel that you can pull up when it's nap time
- A pocket to store panels when not in use
- A sleeping baby emblem tells people that baby is not to be disturbed
- Straps attach with high quality poppers (the only kind to be safety-certified for use with babies and small children)
It's what parents have been waiting for - a simpler, safer, lightweight and secure alternative to hanging coats or blankets over a pram to help baby sleep on-the-go - and, above all, it works.
It is made from a double layer of soft breathable fabric with the highest level of protection from harmful UV rays, blocking 97.5% of UVA and UVB (UPF40+).
SnoozeShade for Infant Car Seats provides a shady, well-ventilated sleep environment by blurring the visual stimuli that can keep baby awake.
It's great for holidays, in restaurants or any time you have to be out during baby’s naptime.Benefits include: * excellent sun protection - blocks 97.5% of UV rays (UPF40+) * blurs visual distractions that keep babies awake * made from soft stretchy breathable fabric which doesn’t retain heat * use all year round to protect from sun, wind, chill and insects * sneak-a-peek™ zip lets you check easily when baby is asleep * quick to fit, easy to remove and folds up small * fits most popular styles of Group 0 and 0+ infant car seats * endorsed and supported by international baby sleep experts Read our reviews to hear what other parents think. SnoozeShade makes any time sleep time. NOTE 1: Medical professionals recommend that young babies spend as little time as possible in infant carriers as the healthiest and optimal position is lying horizontal. This is crucial for child development, relieves pressure on your little one’s back and allows oxygen to be more easily exchanged. NOTE 2: It is very important that you read our safety advice about babies being in cars during hot weather. A child should never be left unattended (even for a moment) in a car at any time, in any weather conditions. Please also always ensure that there is air movement in the car – a car with closed windows heats up very quickly. NOTE 3: SnoozeShade for Infant Car Seats is not designed for use with sleeper models. Please see Features for further information.