SnoozeShade Plus Deluxe
- What our customers say
- Very useful |
This was very useful on our summer holiday with our [then] 6 month old. It's a bit of a faff to take on and off, so better to leave on and then just roll up when in the shade. Limbs would occasionally pop out the side or the front. When completely zipped up, if he wasn't asleep, he would kick off big time as he could not see enough of what's going on outside.
- Miss AM |
- Excellent, wish I'd bought one for my Grandaughter sooner
- Mrs A |
- Very pleased with ease of use and effectiveness. Helping to protect my 6 month old daughter from sun, wind and showers in Australia and encourages good naps, even in the stroller.
- Emmalou |
- Really happy with this product. Purchased for a recent holiday to protect our 5 month old from the sun and help him sleep during the daytime (he is usually not a great napper when we are out and about as there is too much going on). Opted for the deluxe model as he is super nosy and it allows him to see out a bit when awake. Provided great sun protection without making him too hot and he had some good long naps even during the daytime. It fitted very well onto our Baby Jogger Mini GT, with the canopy half extended - I've left it on there and my friend thought it was actually part of the buggy. Also received helpful email from the seller incase of any questions about fitting etc. Would definitely recommend.
- Chelle Mc |
I couldn't be without our snoozeshade, we've used it for 3 children now and it's lasted so well. One of our newborn essentials!
- Sarah A |
The top zip is handy to peep at the baby or let the air circulate around.
The stretchy elastic means I can put it on the pram without having to do up the poppers.
I find it easier to use two clam clips from Jojo's to attach it in two places when holding it on the Bugaboo flat bed pram than use the sewn in poppers (more out of quickness really).
We've since used it on the fold away travel Quinney Zapp sit up pram abroad. It's very versatile.
The poppers mean less noise and less chance of waking the sleeping baby. Would recommend this deluxe version over the standard for this reason.
- Kim Arnold |
This was well worth the money. My 18 month old doesn’t like to nap when were out and about, which was not something I was looking forward to when we went to visit family. Especially as I knew we would be spending most of the day out and about.
The snooze shade provided protection from the wind and sun, whilst still allowing my little one to look around and when he would eventually drop off to sleep I would use the front panel to block out light and any stimulus. This meant he slept for much longer when out and about. He also enjoyed pulling up the panel and play hide and seek!
- Daisystacy |
- Love this product!! It's been great during this summer and bonus is that it catches all the toys my little girl disgards during the walk in the botto
- Manish |
Great product! The product itself is made well, good quality material and feels like it will last a long time.
The sunshade is very flexible to use - when initially thinking about purchasing, I was debating whether to buy a separate car seat cover, but to be honest I don't think this is needed! We use ours in the pushchair, on the car seat (when out of the car and fixed to a pushchair) and we even worked out a way to have the shade on the car seat and stretched over the headrest in the car, so our little one can still see out of the car seat just fine but is protected from the sun when in the car!
We also really liked the flap which can be folded back so our little one can see out.
Overall, whilst there are cheaper alternatives out there (which we have used), I am glad we purchased this one - the product is well made, very flexible, and does what it says on the tin!
- M Trumble |
never write reviews, but wanted to for this.
Isn't cheap, but you can tell by the quality it isn't cheaply made.
It is one of the best baby products we have got.
This definitely has to be on the must have list. We have a Stokke crusi and it fits perfect on our carry cot.
Poppers are very secure and they haven't come undone.
LO has kept really cool inside and it creates a nice environment for him to sleep comfortably.
Love the little pocket at the end to tuck away the screens
Write Your Own Review
- Product features
SnoozeShade Plus Deluxe is a great travel and pushchair accessory, designed by a mum, that does two important jobs.
1) Sunshade - it has one of the highest levels of sun protection of any product on the market. The large soft mesh window means baby can enjoy the sights shaded from 80% of UV.
2) Sleep aid - use the outer ‘snooze panel’ to create the shade and seclusion that helps your baby sleep. Check quietly on your sleeping baby via the sneak-a-peek zip.
It’s perfect for holidays, days out, exercising with the buggy, popping to the shops or just when you want to keep the sun from getting in your baby's eyes
Made from a double layer of breathable, lightweight and stretchy mesh fabric that blocks 97.5% of UV rays and allows air to circulate, SnoozeShade also provides protection from wind, chill and insects when the central panel is closed or in sleep mode
What’s the difference between SnoozeShade Plus Deluxe and Plus Classic?
The Plus Deluxe gives parents several new features including:
* a larger front panel than the Plus Classic which fully opens for easy access to your child
* an alternative colour choice of lustrous grey with black trim (instead of the Classic black and cream)
* an integrated front pocket to store shade and snooze panels when not in use
* safety certified poppers (instead of Velcro).
Here are a few reviews you may find helpful along with pictures of it in use:
Must have pram accessories Happy Travel with Kids
I wish these had been around for my first child. I seriously do. Confessions of a SAHM
The perfect addition to your baby's must have list! ChelseaMamma
Suitable for use from birth and, for extra peace of mind, all SnoozeShade products are tested to the same high safety standards as children’s toys.
Comes with a free storage bag and is machine washable at 30 degrees.
Note: Your pram or pushchair must have a sun canopy/hood for use with SnoozeShade
Will it fit your pram or buggy? Don't worry, we’ve not found one worldwide it doesn’t fit. If you need a few tips simply check out our YouTube channel for short demo videos or email us.
We recommend that SnoozeShade products are used in addition to appropriate sun lotions, protective clothing and hats (please see our FAQs for more information).