- The breathable portable blackout cover for travel cots that makes sharing a room with a baby easier
- Universal size - fits all popular travel cots and portacots that take a mattress no larger than 95cm x 65cm (37.4" x 25.6")
- Clever panels allow parents to alter light levels and give quick and easy access to baby
You can also buy the SnoozeShade range on Amazon and get free prime delivery if you are a Prime member!
|Amazon UK | Amazon US | Amazon Canada | Amazon Australia|
SnoozeShade for Travel Cots is the sleep shade for travel cots, pack'n'plays and portacots that makes any time sleep time.
It’s a simple portable sleep solution that provides a darkened, distraction-free sleep environment for little ones wherever they are.
Use day or night, SnoozeShade for Travel Cots is perfect for trips away from home, holidays or during the bright summer months. It allows you to share a room with your child and still have a light on, ensures the whole family gets the sleep it needs on a trip away and helps your child switch off in unfamiliar surroundings
Lightweight, easy to use and with no complicated attachments, it’s ideal for sharing a room with your little one - either at home or away.
It fits all standard rectangular travel cots sized up to 105cm x 80cm (when assembled) that take a mattress up to 95cm x 65cm (37.4" x 25.6")
Benefits and features include:
- Easy to use on all standard travel cots
- Blocks up to 94% of light and blurs visual distractions that can keep baby awake
- Protects baby from cats and insects such as mosquitoes
- Compact size makes it easy to travel with
- Two clever side panels that can be raised or lowered to adjust darkness levels to suit your child
- A covered top area which means the top can be open whilst giving a shaded area for baby to sleep
- A top pocket for safely storing the top panel when it's not in use
Ever done one of these?
- hobbled around a room with a phone pretending to be a torch when you have to share a room with a small baby.
- worried how you're going to get your little one to sleep when it's bright outside and you're staying with friends who've never heard of curtains.
- popped the cot in the bathroom or covered it with anything you can find.
- been woken at 4am by a wide awake baby who's enjoying the sunrise (I've experienced all of these).
Then you need a SnoozeShade for Travel Cots.
SnoozeShade for Travel Cots is used in the childcare facilities in all Mark Warner’s European holiday resorts.