SnoozeShade is available to buy on Amazon so you can get free prime delivery or have it shipped worldwide using your Amazon account - just click below..
|🇬🇧 Amazon UK | 🇺🇸Amazon US | 🇨🇦Amazon Canada | 🇦🇺Amazon Australia|
- Sunshade and sleep aid that fits all single prams, pushchairs and buggies.
- Protects baby from up to 97.5% of UV rays.
- Soft mesh window filters 80% and opens fully for easy access to baby.
- Best suited to babies aged 6m+ who are sitting up.
- Also protects from wind, chill and insects.
SnoozeShade Plus Deluxe is a great travel and pushchair accessory, designed by a mum, that does two important jobs.
1) Buggy sunshade - it has one of the highest levels of sun protection of any product on the market. The large soft mesh window means baby can enjoy the sights shaded from 80% of UV.
2) Sleep aid - use the outer ‘snooze panel’ to create the shade and seclusion that helps your baby sleep. Check quietly on your sleeping baby via the sneak-a-peek zip.
It’s perfect for holidays, days out, exercising with the buggy, popping to the shops or just when you want to keep the sun from getting in your baby's eyes.
Made from a double layer of breathable, lightweight and stretchy mesh fabric that blocks 97.5% of UV rays and allows air to circulate, SnoozeShade also provides protection from wind, chill and insects when the central panel is closed or in sleep mode.
What’s the difference between SnoozeShade Plus Deluxe and the Plus?
The Plus Deluxe can be used safely from birth but we recommend it for babies/toddlers aged 6 months and above, that are sitting upright or are particularly nosy as they will benefit from the window feature. It will also be a bit baggier on a flat-lying or smaller pram or carrycot than the Original.
For extra peace of mind, we guarantee that all SnoozeShade products are the safest of their kind on the market as we design them to exceed the same high safety standards as children’s toys (which no other manufacturer that we know of does).
Comes with a free storage bag and is machine washable at 30 degrees.
Note: Your pram or pushchair must have a sun canopy/hood for use with SnoozeShade.
Will it fit your pram or buggy? Don't worry, we’ve not found one worldwide it doesn’t fit. If you need a few tips simply check out our YouTube channel for short demo videos or email us.
We recommend that SnoozeShade products are used in addition to appropriate sun lotions, protective clothing and hats (please see our FAQs for more information).