SnoozeShade Car Seat Canopy & Sunshade grey trim (2021 onwards) instructions
Below is a demonstration video of the new SnoozeShade for Infant Car Seats (2021). It was filmed last year and the new packaging hadn't been created and the front label saying 'Do not touch' hadn't been added.
All other product features are the same.
I will be doing a new demo video in the new few weeks and a new video should be ready mid-May.
- All SnoozeShade products can be machine washed at 30 degrees celsius
- Before washing or storing, close all zips and attach velcro straps to each other to prevent damage to the fabric
- SnoozeShade products can be tumble dried at a low heat
- Do NOT iron
Please read carefully before using your SnoozeShade
- Whether you are using SnoozeShade indoors or outdoors please check regularly that your baby is well hydrated and comfortable
- When stationary, even indoors, turn the front of the infant car seat away from direct sun. Always seek shade wherever possible
- UV rays (including reflected UV rays) will enter the infant car seat through any open area not covered by SnoozeShade. UV rays are reflected by water, concrete, snow, sand and other surfaces
- SnoozeShade, like any shade product, should always be used with other recommended forms of sun protection such as sun lotions, hats, sunglasses and protective clothing
- Children should not be left unattended in an infant car seat at any time and should always wear a correctly fitted harness where appropriate
- Check the advice of your own country, or that of the country you are visiting, about local advice on keeping babies and small children safe in the sun, and in hot conditions, as advice may vary.
- General sun safety guidance from around the world suggests keeping your child out of direct sun between 11am and 4pm.
- This product cannot replace responsible adult supervision to prevent sunburn, overheating or dehydration. It is not advisable to use SnoozeShade in strong winds, or heavy rain.