SnoozeShade is available to buy on Amazon so you can get free prime delivery or have it shipped worldwide using your Amazon account - just click below..
- This is the Deluxe edition of the UK's best-selling universal fit baby sun shade and blackout blind for single prams, carrycots, pushchairs, buggies, strollers and travel systems
- Made from a unique air-permeable mesh our breathable pram cover helps baby sleep and blocks 97.5% of the sun’s harsh UV. Our range is approved by the Melanoma International Foundation and has won over 70 awards worldwide
- Use our buggy sun shade with your baby from birth. It helps you get out and about whilst your little one has a peaceful snooze. Small and lightweight it attaches easily and clips on with stretchy straps and elasticated sides
- Invented by a mum to be better than a parasol, muslin or blanket and can be used to extend your buggy’s sun canopy and give extra shade in multiple ways (see pictures). It also protects baby from wind, chill, insects (like mosquitos) and light rain
- Safety is number one at SnoozeShade. All products are laboratory-tested and designed to exceed required safety tests so we can say it’s the safest product on the market
SnoozeShade Original Deluxe is a pram sun shade that gives fantastic sun protection for babies. Approved by Melanoma International Foundation this versatile buggy cover blocks 97.5% of the sun's harsh UV rays.
Doctors worldwide recommend that babies aged under 6 months are kept completely out of direct sunlight as their skin is too delicate and lacks protective melanin.
It makes travelling with a baby or toddler easier as it is also a baby sleep aid that creates a cosy environment to help babies nap on-the-go.
This great baby travel essential is perfect for holidays, days out at the beach, exercising with the buggy, popping to the shops or just when you want to keep the sun out of your baby's eyes.
Designed by a British mum, it’s safer than a draped blanket or pegged muslin that can fall off the pram and becomes a distraction that stops your baby from sleeping.
Refer to the pictures of the product to see how to use SnoozeShade in four ways to block overhead sun and give extra shade for your baby's little eyes and legs. When it’s naptime, ‘snooze mode' blurs distractions that can stop baby from falling or staying asleep.
Made from air permeable, lightweight and stretchy mesh fabric that allows air to circulate, SnoozeShade can be used year-round to protect your baby from the elements including wind, chill and insects.
The front 'sneak-a-peek' zip lets you check discreetly on your sleeping baby and the ‘snoozing baby’ emblem discourages people from disturbing your child.
Doctors worldwide recommend keeping infants aged under 6 months completely out of the sun (due to the thinness of their skin and lack of melatonin) so use your SnoozeShade from birth to give the best sun protection for your little one.
For extra peace of mind, all SnoozeShade products are designed to meet the same high safety standards as children’s toys. They are the safest sun shades for strollers on the market.
Each one comes with a free storage bag and is machine washable at 30 degrees.
Note: To use SnoozeShade, your pram or pushchair must have a sun canopy/hood.