Sunshade and Sleep Aid for Group 0/0 Plus Infant Car Seats and Carriers | Blocks 99% UV
- A baby car seat canopy and baby sleep aid for Group 0/0+ infant carriers .
- Protects your baby from up to 99% of UV rays (UPF50+) and helps naps on-the-go.
- Fits all popular Group 0 and 0+ infant carriers with a rigid carry handle.
Looking for a product to shade your baby in their infant car seat?
SnoozeShade Baby Car Seat Canopy is the versatile sunshade and baby sleep aid designed for use with group 0 and 0+ infant carriers eg Maxi-Cosi, Cosatto, Graco, Chicco, Britax, Concord and many more with a rigid carry handle .
- want to shade baby's skin from damaging UV rays.
- think baby is struggling to switch off from outside distractions.
- would like to encourage good sleeping habits when baby is out.
- find that a change of light or environment disturbs your little one
then SnoozeShade Baby Car Seat Canopy can help you.
Did you know that doctors advise all babies aged under 6 months are kept out of direct sunlight?
As a baby car seat sun shade, SnoozeShade has one of the highest levels of sun protection of any product on the market blocking up to 99% of UVA & UVB (UPF50+). The large soft mesh window means baby is protected from 80% of UV and can enjoy the sights.
How do I use it?
Put the carry handle in the upright position and attach the velcro straps. Pull the car seat canopy around the base of the car seat. Lower the outer sleep panel, unzip the shade panel and you can then leave on the car seat and pop baby in and out as needed. Store the panels in the front pocket provided when not in use.
- excellent sun protection - blocks between 80 to 99% of UV rays
- helps babies sleep on-the-go
- made from soft stretchy breathable fabric which doesn’t retain heat
- use all year round to protect from sun, wind, chill and insects
- sneak-a-peek™ zip lets you check easily when baby is asleep
- quick to fit, easy to remove and folds up small
- fits most popular styles of Group 0 and 0+ infant car seats
- endorsed and supported by international baby sleep experts
NOTE 1: Medical professionals recommend that young babies spend as little time as possible in infant carriers as the healthiest and optimal position is lying horizontal. This is crucial for child development, relieves pressure on your little one’s back and allows oxygen to be more easily exchanged.
NOTE 2: It is very important that you read our safety advice about babies being in cars during hot weather. A child should never be left unattended (even for a moment) in a car at any time, in any weather conditions. Please also always ensure that there is air movement in the car – a car with closed windows heats up very quickly.
NOTE 3: SnoozeShade Baby Car Seat Canopy is not designed br>for use with sleeper models.