SnoozeShade for Cots
- What our customers say
- Jason Trinkwon |
We have bought two SnoozeShade products now for our little one who was struggling to sleep - and the SnoozeShade has made a huge difference. We now use it every single night with her, and even have a travel cot sized one that we take with us wherever we go - and it makes all the difference.
She could not sleep without it now - couldn't be happier. I have recommended this to several friends and family, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it over and over again. An incredibly clever product!
- Miss Laura Ellis |
- Huge Success ! This has made such a difference to our little ones sleep, especially for daytime naps when previously we had struggled to get her down. Would highly recommend!!
- M Donovan |
- Expensive for what it is, but works well. Doesn't block all light completely, but very good and breathable. The included bag ideally should have plastic buttons instead of velcro, as the velcro snags the shade's fabric as you take it in and out and will wear it down.
- A CLARK |
We have two of these (one at the grandparents' house) and they've made a noticeable difference to our toddler's sleep. When we use these, he wakes at 7/7.30, instead of at 6/6.30 like before. Well worth the price for the extra hour of sleep in the morning.
Deducted one star because the sides are a little short - we have a standard mothercare cot and the sides leave a gap around the bottom. Would be great if the seller could make the product a little longer, but not a big deal.
Write Your Own Review
- Product features
SnoozeShade for Cots is exactly the same in design as our very popular version for travel cots except for two things.
1) it is sized to fit all standard European cots that take a mattress sized up to 120cm x 60cm
2) the side windows are longer and start from the top of the cover to enable you to have visibility of your baby from birth - many cots have movable bases and in the early days babies tend to sleep high up in the cot. As you lower the base the windows enable you to see in from top to bottom.
Use day or night, SnoozeShade for Cots is perfect for trips away from home, holidays or during the bright summer months.Our new Cot canopy has
- side panels that can be raised or lowered to adjust darkness levels
- a covered top area which means the top can be open whilst giving a shaded area for baby to sleep
- a neat top pocket for storing the top panel
- been designed to fit all standard rectangular European cots that take a mattress sized up to 120cm long and 60cm wide (when assembled) - please note it is the size of the cot mattress that you need to check
Lightweight, easy to use and with no complicated attachments, it’s ideal for sharing rooms at home or away.Ever done one of these? * hobbled around a room with a phone pretending to be a torch when you have to share a room with a small baby * worried how you're going to get your little one to sleep when it's bright outside and you're staying with friends who've never heard of curtains * popped the cot in the bathroom or covered it with anything you can find * been woken at 4am by a wide awake baby who's enjoying the sunrise (I've experienced all of these) Then you need a SnoozeShade for Cots. Benefits include: * easy to use on all standard cots * blocks up to 94% of light and blurs visual distractions that keep baby awake * clever shade panels enable parents to modify light and give easy access to baby * allows you to share a room with your child and still have a light on * ensures the whole family gets the sleep it needs on a trip away * helps your child switch off in unfamiliar surroundings * protects from insects such as mosquitoes * lightweight, compact and easy to transport * Please note NEW SnoozeShade for Cots does NOT fit cotbeds. A new version is in development which will fit cotbeds will also be available for pre-order. Please email us if you would like to be put on our waiting list.