SnoozeShade Plus Deluxe
- What our customers say
- Cass |
- Absolutely fantastic, fits both our stroller and Egg pushchair. My 11 month old sleeps perfectly with it on. Used at Chessington and so glad we have it for Cyprus!
- Hee Yeal Cho |
Though my baby rarely sleeps in her pram, this snoozeshade is a great idea for moms wanting a blackout curtain that is BREATHABLE in warmer weather.
- Ravioli77 |
I had bought the original one 4 years ago but decided to upgrade it to this one. Its a fantastic product, and has a bigger opening for the little ones to look out. Still makes it dark for them to sleep in and it looks much more snug. Again, this is well made and sturdy. Great product.
- Maaike V. |
After reading loads about protecting your baby against harmful UV rays, we bought this SnoozeShade. I think the government should endorse products like this, as I think a lot of parents are really ill-informed about the risk of UV exposure for small children. I am sold and would recommend this to everybody:
- Baby is safe
- It's easy to attach and remove
- The zip on the Deluxe version is really handy: I can leave the SnoozeShade on and get her out of the pram easily.
- She sleeps very well in the pram, even when she is in the sat upright position
- The see-through mess protects her eyes, allows her to look around and protects her from insect and wind. Be careful though, as this doesn't protect enough from UV rays
- It's not waterproof, but will keep her dry from light rain
It's not the loveliest thing to have hanging on a pram, but none of the sun covers are really and parasols aren't good enough. Baby's skin is more important than the aesthetics of the pram!
- Rebecca |
- This is great for keeping the sun completely off my baby. He always seems pretty chilled out when I use it! It fits both my bugaboo cameleon and out n about nipper, so it's also very versatile.
- Davies214 |
This is, hands down, the best baby product I have bought and I wish I had known about it with my first baby instead of spending my life adjusting parasols on the pram.
Bought it primarily to take my red headed baby to Greece on holiday so she could sleep whilst her siblings played in the pool. It literally saved our holiday, as she could sleep in her pram, totally protected from the sun. In the evenings when she fell asleep we popped her in the pram with the snoozeshade on and she slept undisturbed with lights etc around her. Have used it on the school run, and it is permanently attached to the pram.
The customer service at Snoozeshade is exceptional, they are so helpful.
After three children and countless baby products over the years I highly recommend this as something everyone should have.
Write Your Own Review
- Product features
SnoozeShade Plus Deluxe is a great travel and pushchair accessory, designed by a mum, that does two important jobs.
1) Baby sunshade - it has one of the highest levels of sun protection of any product on the market. The large soft mesh window means baby can enjoy the sights shaded from 80% of UV.
2) Sleep aid - use the outer ‘snooze panel’ to create the shade and seclusion that helps your baby sleep. Check quietly on your sleeping baby via the sneak-a-peek zip.
It’s perfect for holidays, days out, exercising with the buggy, popping to the shops or just when you want to keep the sun from getting in your baby's eyes
Made from a double layer of breathable, lightweight and stretchy mesh fabric that blocks 97.5% of UV rays and allows air to circulate, SnoozeShade also provides protection from wind, chill and insects when the central panel is closed or in sleep mode
What’s the difference between SnoozeShade Plus Deluxe and Plus Classic?
The Plus Deluxe gives parents several new features including:
* a larger front panel than the Plus Classic which fully opens for easy access to your child
* an alternative colour choice of lustrous grey with black trim (instead of the Classic black and cream)
* an integrated front pocket to store shade and snooze panels when not in use
* the world's only safety certified poppers (instead of Velcro)
Suitable for use from birth (although we recommend it for babies that are sitting upright or are particularly nosy as they will benefit from the window feature)
For extra peace of mind, we guarantee that all SnoozeShade products are the safest of their kind on the market as we design them to exceed the same high safety standards as children’s toys (which no other manufacturer that we know of does).
Comes with a free storage bag and is machine washable at 30 degrees.
Here are a few reviews you may find helpful along with pictures of it in use:
Must have pram accessories Happy Travel with Kids
I wish these had been around for my first child. I seriously do. Confessions of a SAHM
The perfect addition to your baby's must have list! ChelseaMamma
Note: Your pram or pushchair must have a sun canopy/hood for use with SnoozeShade
Will it fit your pram or buggy? Don't worry, we’ve not found one worldwide it doesn’t fit. If you need a few tips simply check out our YouTube channel for short demo videos or email us.
We recommend that SnoozeShade products are used in addition to appropriate sun lotions, protective clothing and hats (please see our FAQs for more information).
You may also be interested in