SnoozeShade Twin | Double buggy sun shade and blackout blind | Universal fit twin sunshade for double pushchairs
- What our customers say
Write a review
Write Your Own Review
- Product features
DetailsBack due to popular demand!We are delighted to announce that we have relaunched our SnoozeShade Twin with an updated modern grey trim and zip detail (our pictures will be updated with the correct trim colour soon).
- Need a universal fit twin and double sun shade and blackout blind for your double-width pram, pushchair, buggy and stroller?
- SnoozeShade’s twin UV pram cover blocks 99% of UV to protect delicate skin from the sun and helps babies sleep on-the-go. All SnoozeShade products are made from our ‘better than breathable’ air-permeable mesh.
- Use our mum-invented twin buggy sun shade from birth to help you to get out of the house while your little ones have a restful snooze
- Easier, safer and better than a parasol, blanket or muslin. See our photos on how to create extra shade, and protect babies from wind, chill, insects and light rain
- SnoozeShade Twin is small, lightweight and attaches easily with Velcro straps and elasticated sides
SnoozeShade Twin is the double version of SnoozeShade Original - Britain's best-selling and multi-award-winning sun shade and baby sleep aid. It's designed for double prams, twin buggies, travel systems and pushchairs that have one double-width hood.
** If you have a double pram with two separate hoods we recommend buying two individual SnoozeShades based on the age of your children.
SnoozeShade protects babies from the sun and makes any time sleep time.is made from a special soft and stretchy air-permeable fabric and gives maximum sun protection from the sun's harmful UV rays. It blocks 99% of UVA and UVB (UPF50+) and can be used safely indoors and outdoors.
SnoozeShade, the universal fit baby sleep and sun shade, can help if you. . .
- worry about protecting baby's delicate skin on a sunny day
- want to encourage good sleeping habits on-the-go for your baby
- fight with the parasol or umbrella to keep the sun out of baby's eyes
- find that baby finds it hard to nap when it's sunny and bright
- notice that your baby finds it hard to switch off regardless of how tired they are
- get tired of blankets over your pram falling off or blowing away
It’s great for everyday, holidays, in restaurants or any time baby has to get some sleep in the stroller or needs extra shade from the sun.
Use from birth in four ways to help baby sleep or give protection from sun, wind, chill, light rain and insects.
When your babies are asleep, use the 'sneak-a-peek' zips to quickly and easily check on either of your little ones without having to lift the whole cover up and let in lots of light which can wake baby.
Parents often find when they start to use SnoozeShade regularly, it becomes a sleep trigger for their child in the same way that shutting the curtains in the nursery is a signal that it is sleep time.
99% of our customers would recommend SnoozeShade to their friends
- blurs visual distractions that can keep babies from sleep
- helps maintain baby’s nap routine wherever you are
- discourages anyone from disturbing your sleeping baby
- shades baby better than an umbrella on a sunny day
- quick to fit, easy to remove and folds up small
- universal fit for all styles of prams, pushchairs, travel systems and buggies (3 and 4 wheel)
>TOP TIP: Visit our YouTube video channel (youtube.com/snoozeshade) to see videos on how to use SnoozeShade Twin in different ways.