SnoozeShade for Travel Cots & Playards
- What our customers say
- Mak |
- This thing is great. I was afraid our guy would hate it since I'd tried a domed on the go pack n play and he hated being inside of it so I figured he didn't like the closed up feeling. But because this is mesh, I think it feels open. We have the pack n play in our room where he sleeps and some nights want to watch TV in bed so we throw this over. Works great!
- Anna |
- Good idea! Almost perfect design. Saved us during travel! My 10 month old, who stands, enjoyed the darkness. I’d zip him in and he’d go down for naps and sleep no prob. Only “downside” is it’s loose so it dips down in the top. Wish it was more adjustable for a snugger fit. My baby would stand and it’d pitch a tent up in the middle where his head was poking up. I worry baby can eventually pull it off onto himself. Also, not being able to see baby (unless you keep side flaps open and peer in) can make you worry constantly so if your baby is younger and can’t yet easily roll or stand you may find you just worry the whole time if they are safe inside. For us, with an older very agile baby, it’s helped SO much!
- Jessica M |
- Would buy again. We bought for a vacation come by up. It is fabulous! Easy to put on, will pack well in my suitcase and helps make things dark while staying safe! I recommend using prior to trip to get them acclimated, and start younger the better as well.
- Amazon.com customer |
- Allows baby to nap anywhere! This fit my Graco Pack and Play perfectly and was perfect to take on vacation for a week. I used it for a couple days before leaving just to get the baby used to it. She did great! I didn't wind up even closing the top flap because it was still nice and dark with it open. I was taking a chance with it being so pricey, but I think it was totally worth it! Now we can take the baby anywhere and have a perfect nap spot.
- Amazon.com customer |
- I cannot say enough good things about this handy product. I wish I would have known about it months ago. Our 7 month old is sleep trained and we are often traveling or putting him down for a nap at friend’s or family’s houses. This is perfect for when he needs to sleep in broad daylight or when we need to roomshare. We even took it camping last weekend and he slept outside in the broad daylight perfectly! What a lifesaver!
Write Your Own Review
- Product features
SnoozeShade for Travel Cots is the sleep shade for travel cots, pack'n'plays and portacots that makes any time sleep time.
It’s a simple portable sleep solution that provides a darkened, distraction-free sleep environment for little ones wherever they are.
Use day or night, SnoozeShade for Travel Cots is perfect for trips away from home, holidays or during the bright summer months. It allows you to share a room with your child and still have a light on, ensures the whole family gets the sleep it needs on a trip away and helps your child switch off in unfamiliar surroundings
Lightweight, easy to use and with no complicated attachments, it’s ideal for sharing a room with your little one - either at home or away.
It fits all standard rectangular travel cots sized up to 105cm x 80cm (when assembled) that take a mattress up to 95cm x 65cm (37.4" x 25.6")
Benefits and features include:
- Easy to use on all standard travel cots
- Blocks up to 94% of light and blurs visual distractions that can keep baby awake
- Protects baby from cats and insects such as mosquitoes
- Compact size makes it easy to travel with
- Two clever side panels that can be raised or lowered to adjust darkness levels to suit your child
- A covered top area which means the top can be open whilst giving a shaded area for baby to sleep
- A top pocket for safely storing the top panel when it's not in use
Ever done one of these?
* hobbled around a room with a phone pretending to be a torch when you have to share a room with a small baby
* worried how you're going to get your little one to sleep when it's bright outside and you're staying with friends who've never heard of curtains
* popped the cot in the bathroom or covered it with anything you can find
* been woken at 4am by a wide awake baby who's enjoying the sunrise (I've experienced all of these)
Then you need a SnoozeShade for Travel Cots.
SnoozeShade for Travel Cots is used in the childcare facilities in all Mark Warner’s European holiday resorts.
What parents say:
"I was really nervous about traveling with my baby over the last weekend, he’s 10 months old and last time we traveled he woke up at least once a night. With snooze shade he didn’t wake once and took solid 90 min naps." Laura, Amazon.com customer
"This thing is straight up genius! Use it on our last two trips, and baby slept like a dream!" Gabrielle, Amazon.com customer
This fit my Graco Pack and Play perfectly and was perfect to take on vacation for a week. I used it for a couple days before leaving just to get the baby used to it. She did great! I didn't wind up even closing the top flap because it was still nice and dark with it open. I was taking a chance with it being so pricey, but I think it was totally worth it! Now we can take the baby anywhere and have a perfect nap spot." Amazon.com customer
* Please note SnoozeShade for Travel Cots does NOT fit standard cots or cotbeds. A new version is in development which will fit standard cots and cotbeds will also be available for pre-order. Please email us if you would like to be put on our waiting list
You may also be interested in
SnoozeShade Baby Car Seat Canopy Deluxe | Blocks 97.5% of UV with 360 degree protection | Unisex Baby Car Seat Cover-£29.99
SnoozeShade Baby Car Seat Canopy | Sunshade and Sleep Aid for Group 0/0 Plus Infant Car Seats and Carriers | Blocks 99% UV-£24.99