SnoozeShade for Travel Cots
- What our customers say
- Nadia |
This has been a lifesaver! We are on an extended vacation and there is no rigging up sheets to prevent the baby from seeing me while we share a studio apartment. It also ensures he can nap in a darkened space even though the room is very bright all day long. I fully credit the snoozeshade with my baby's decent vacation sleeping! A must have for any family that travels.
- Mr Customer |
- My baby can only sleep when it's completely dark so I needed to solve this issue for daycare. It was not a reasonable request to have them put up black out shades everyday so this was my next best choice. It works! Baby sleeps soundly.
- Mr zon |
Love it so far! Lightweight, fits in my pack and play bag. It will make a huge difference in getting my daughter to sleep when sharing a hotel room with us.
- Amanda |
- Great product. We have taken our daughter away in our caravan and when put her in the travel cot we still needed lights on etc -this works brilliant to maintain a good nights sleep for her
- AC |
- Very pleased I spent the money on this. Our 18 mth old loves a dark room to sleep so camping has put us off previously. However, with this blackout over his travel cot he slept really well and didn't wake at 5am! I would highly recommend this product to encourage a better nights sleep for all, My baby sleeps peacefully and undisturbed during his naps and through the night. Worths every penny!
- Alex |
- Works great for our travel cot and saves us taking blinds wherever we travel.
- NJD Barr |
- This made our cruise! In the past when we have had to share a room with our baby, we disturb her and she disturbs us, constantly. She'd wake up in the night and see us and then make noise. If we turned on a small light, it would disturb her. This cured that issue completely. She was perfectly happy being zipped into the SnoozeShade and would go off to sleep which meant that we could even have a bedside lamp on without disturbing her at all. I zipped my head into it to check and it is very breathable and does not block out 100% light, just enough to keep it dark and not disturb the child. This is not a cheap product, but it is worth every penny. I highly recommend it to anyone having to share a hotel room (or cruise cabin) with their infant .
- Amazon Customer |
- Used for a camping trip with out 17month old. She slept from 8.30pm straight through until 7.30am, even though sunrise was around 4.30am. Definitely think the snooze shade was to thank and have already recommended to a number of people!
- C Adams |
- Excellent product, has certainly helped prevent our baby waking up at the crack of dawn when staying in very light places! Have also bought the buggy cover which fits our bugaboo buffalo perfectly.
- Miss S K Miller |
- Was a bit worried before I bought it that my daughter would not like it due to it being quite enclosed. I have kept the top open and so far, the shade has not bothered her at all and she has slept great when I have used it. Love it already!!
Write Your Own Review
- Product features
Our new SnoozeShade for Travel Cots is the sleep shade for travel cots that makes any time sleep time.
It’s a simple portable sleep solution that provides a darkened, distraction-free sleep environment for little ones wherever they are.
Use day or night, SnoozeShade for Travel Cots is perfect for trips away from home, holidays or during the bright summer months.
Lightweight, easy to use and with no complicated attachments, it’s ideal for sharing rooms at home or away.
Our new Travel Cot canopy has all the best bits from version one, extra features and a new lower price
- More compact for a neater fit and even easier to travel with
- Side panels that can be raised or lowered to adjust darkness levels
- A covered top area which means the top can be open whilst giving a shaded area for baby to sleep
- Side pocket for storing the top panel
- Fits all standard rectangular travel cots sized up to 105cm long and 80cm wide (when assembled)
- A new lower price
Then you need a SnoozeShade for Travel Cots.Benefits include: * easy to use on all standard travel cots * blocks up to 94% of light and blurs visual distractions that keep baby awake * clever shade panels enable parents to modify light and give easy access to baby * allows you to share a room with your child and still have a light on * ensures the whole family gets the sleep it needs on a trip away * helps your child switch off in unfamiliar surroundings * protects from insects such as mosquitoes * lightweight, compact and easy to transport
“Having a child who will not sleep with the merest hint of light, we bought this for our travel cot for when visiting friends/family and for going on holidays. All I can say is it works perfectly! It is SUPER easy to fit over the travel cot and has lots of options for access or introducing lighter environments. It’s definitely a great purchase!”
SnoozeShade for Travel Cots is used in the childcare facilities in all Mark Warner’s European holiday resorts.
* Please note NEW SnoozeShade for Travel Cots does NOT fit standard cots or cotbeds. A new version is in development which will fit standard cots and cotbeds will also be available for pre-order. Please email us if you would like to be put on our waiting list.