Heading out and about in the car with your little one? We show you how to use your SnoozeShade for Infant Car Seats to protect your baby from the sun and maintain your little one’s sleep routine
Every single SnoozeShade we produce is subjected to rigorous testing that goes above and beyond nursery industry standards. Take a look at our FAQs to learn more.
SnoozeShade for Infant Car Seats and SnoozeShade for Infant Car Seats Deluxe
We offer two great designs for infant car seats,
SnoozeShade for Infant Car Seats is suitable for group 0/0+ car seats and costs £24.99. It protects your baby from up to 99% of UV rays (UPF50+) and fits all popular infant carriers with a rigid carry handle. It has a sneaky peek window and a large, soft mesh panel that blocks 80% of UV and means that your baby can enjoy the sights while being protected. You can remove the front panel and store it in a handy pocket, meaning your baby can easily be put in and out of the car seat while still being protected from the sides.
SnoozeShade for Infant Car Seats Deluxe is also suitable for group 0/0+ infant car seats, costs £34.99 and protects your baby from 97.5% of UV rays (UPF40+). Similar to the original, the Deluxe fits all popular infant carriers with rigid carry handles. Deluxe comes in a lustrous grey/silver colour that blocks 97.5% of UV rays. The soft mesh window on the front has two zips, so it can be opened partially or fully.
How to use your SnoozeShade for Infant Car Seats
- It's easy to fit your SnoozeShade for infant car seats.
- Place the car seat’s carry handle in the upright position
- Attach the Velcro straps.
- Pull the car seat canopy around the base of the car seat.
- Lower the outer sleep panel and unzip the shade panel to pop baby in and out as needed
- Store the panels in the front pocket provided when not in use
- Medical professionals recommend that young babies lie flat as much as possible, so limit time in the car seat. Lying on a firm, flat surface is the healthiest position for sleep safety and child development.
- It is very important that you read our safety advice about babies being in cars during hot weather. A child should NEVER be left unattended (even for a moment) in a car at any time, in any weather conditions. Please also always ensure that there is air movement in the car – a car with closed windows heats up very quickly.
- SnoozeShade for Infant Car Seats is not designed for use with infant car seat sleeper models.