Be the next one to write a review of our lovely products…
Get yourself a SnoozeShade!
I design as a mother
I am a mum first and foremost. I couldn't sleep at night if I didn't think that I had taken every precaution and knew I had done as much as I could to ensure that my products are as safe as possible.
So before I even started working on the design of my first product I spoke to safety experts about how I could ensure that my products were as safe as possible from the onset.
One of the things I found out is that it is quite normal for baby products to be safe enough for a 3 year old and sometimes safe enough for an adult. This is because the assumption is that the baby isn't the one actually using the product - the parent or another adult is.
That wasn't safe enough for me. And when I've subsequently seen my friend's baby chewing away on one of my SnoozeShade straps I have been happy to see it as I use the only baby-safe certified poppers in the world - no choking hazards for me!