Save 20% with SnoozeShade's 'Proudly Preloved' scheme
Why am I doing this?
As a mum, I have always been aware of the impact a product can have - on my current environment and my daughter's future environment.
When I started SnoozeShade, packaging involved a lot of plastic. A few years ago, I found a fabulous, affordable and biodegradable fabric and changed the bags. Result!
SnoozeShade products are made to last, my fabric doesn't rely on chemical treatment to block UV so it can last for years. I know parents who've used their SnoozeShade on multiple babies over the last 13 years.
But, not everyone has multiple babies (I only had one); not everyone can afford a brand new SnoozeShade and many people want to buy a more sustainable product. I wanted to help parents can recycle their Original to benefit everyone.
You might also move to a double buggy or pushchair and need our fabulous SnoozeShade Twin Deluxe.
So, I'm launching this scheme to create a pre-loved range of SnoozeShade Originals.
I hope you like it!
Upgrade and save 20% (return postage is free too)
1) Once you're ready to upgrade to a SnoozeShade Plus, Plus Deluxe or Twin Deluxe click here to fill out our form (we'll ask you for the following things):
- a photo of the batch label on the washing label inside
- details of where and when you bought it
2) We'll send you a pre-paid postage label by email (you may need to print this out)
4) Wait for your new SnoozeShade to arrive (so you don't miss a single on-the-go nap) - then package your Original up and drop it to a local Evri location
5) Once we've got it, we check it to make sure we can resell it and then refund you 20% of your new order (excluding postage)
THAT'S IT for you - so what happens next?
We'll have your Original professionally washed, pack it into our proudly pre-loved bags and then pop it up for sale in our pre-loved section. We don't make much but it covers our costs and will be reusing products that could otherwise sit unloved and unused somewhere. It takes baby steps to save the world!
As a small business, this is a big undertaking so we are starting off with only Originals that have been bought in the last 2 years. Once we see what demand there is we can expand it. We'll also pause the scheme when we get inundated.
NOT QUITE READY YET?
If you love the idea, but you're not finished with your Original yet, please to complete our reminder form here and we'll get in touch to remind you again.
Terms & conditions
- Only products made in the last three years (2020 - 2023) will be accepted. If the top logo says 'Making life easier for you' then it's good to go
- We are running this trial scheme in the UK only
- Any products that are sent to us with rips, holes or anything else that makes it unsellable will be destroyed