SnoozeShade for Cot Beds instructions
It literally takes seconds to put your SnoozeShade on or take it off - time is critical when dealing with a tired baby!
How does it attach to my cot? SnoozeShade for Cot Beds is fast and effortless to fit. Here are our top tips:
- Throw it over your cot bed, ensuring the section with the large top panel is at the top
- Pull it down around all sides of the cot bed frame
- Attach the stretchy straps around the legs of your cot bed. Make sure the Velcro pads overlap to form a loop
- Store the top panel in the side pocket provided when not in use (closing it using the poppers provided).
Will it fit my cot? SnoozeShade for Cot Beds fits all standard-size European cots and larger travel cots. The size of your mattress is the important bit!
If your mattress measures up to 140 x 70cm, SnoozeShade for Cot Beds will fit.
How SnoozeShade for Cot Beds works
SnoozeShade for Cot Beds has adjustable top and side panels so that you can adjust light levels to suit your baby.
When all the panels are zipped up or lowered 94% of light is blocked and visual distractions are blurred which helps baby to sleep. Our air permeable mesh allows air to circulate but this also means that we cannot promise 100% blackout. However, we often hear that babies who will normally only sleep in blackout will sleep in their SnoozeShade.
The reason a baby stays awake is often due to what they see (visual stimuli) during a sleep cycle, so the calm environment of SnoozeShade bores them to sleep as there is nothing exciting to see.
There are 4 ways you can use SnoozeShade for Cot Beds
1) Top panel open: SnoozeShade has a large top panel which unzips, allowing you to easily view or access your child. Please store this panel in the top pocket provided when it is not in use.
2) Both side panels down and top open: Baby won't be distracted by activities going on around, whilst you can view baby easily from above.
3) Top panel closed: This blocks out overhead light and creates a cosy environment to help babies sleep, free from distractions. When the top panel is closed it also gives protection from insects and cats and stops little ones from climbing out.
4) Side panels up or down: You can choose to have one or both side panels raised or lowered to make the cot as dark or light as you prefer. The side panels are adjustable and can be raised or lowered as preferred using the straps provided.
- All SnoozeShade products can be machine washed at 30 degrees celsius
- Before washing or storing, close all zips and attach velcro straps to each other to prevent damage to the fabric
- SnoozeShade products can be tumble dried at a low heat
- Do NOT iron