How to fit SnoozeShade for Travel Cots
SnoozeShade for Travel Cots fits ALL standard rectangular travel cots that take a mattress sized up to 95cm x 65cm (this is the industry standard). It also fits the triangular-style travel cribs from BabyBjorn, Nuna Sena, Guava Lotus, BabyLo, Venture, Phil & Teds and many more – these tend to use a slightly larger mattress. If your mattress is sized up to 106cm in length, SnoozeShade for Travel Cots will fit.
If your travel cot has a mattress sized 120cm x 60cm, you need SnoozeShade for Cots & Mini Cot Beds.
Time is critical when you’re dealing with a tired baby! That’s exactly why SnoozeShade for Travel Cots is designed so it takes just seconds to put on or take off your crib.
Below is a short demonstration video that shows you how to fit your SnoozeShade for Travel Cots. You may also find these top tips handy:
1. Place SnoozeShade over your travel cot, ensuring the section with the top panel is covering the top of your cot. Align the SnoozeShade’s corners with the cot corners and pull the sides down over the frame of your crib.
2. Attach each of the four corner straps tightly and securely around the legs of your travel cot, making sure the Velcro pads overlap to form a loop.
3. Close the top panel using the two-way zip if you want to, or fold it into the integrated pocket to keep it safely tucked away if you’d rather leave it open.
4. Use the window flaps to adjust the light levels inside the cot to suit your child. Cover the windows completely for maximum darkness, or roll up one or both to let more light in, securing with our baby-safe poppers.
When the top panel is closed and the window flaps are down SnoozeShade blocks out 94% of light and blurs distractions, helping your baby fall asleep and stay asleep. Please visit the product page for more information on how SnoozeShade for Travel Cots works.
If you need any personalised advice, the SnoozeShade team is always here to help. Just drop us an email and we’ll be in touch. We really want you to get the best out of your SnoozeShade and, honestly, there's no such thing as a silly question. So ask away!
How to use SnoozeShade for Travel Cots: demo video
- All SnoozeShades are machine washable at 30° and can be tumble dried on low heat.
- Before washing or storing your SnoozeShade, be sure to close all zips and attach the Velcro straps to each other to prevent damage to the fabric.
- Do not iron.
SnoozeShade was invented by a British mum, Cara Sayer, who needed a solution to help her baby daughter sleep soundly in her pram. Our scientifically tested fabric is free from chemicals and completely air permeable (which means air passes through it freely), and all our products are designed to exceed UK, European and US standards. Every component is safe enough for a newborn, including our zips, straps and poppers.
The following information will help ensure you use your SnoozeShade for Travel Cots safely. Please read it carefully:
1. Use the top panel to regularly check on your baby.
2. If you want to leave the top panel open, store the flap in the pocket provided to keep it safely tucked away.
3. Ensure the straps are securely attached to the legs of your travel cot, overlapping the Velcro pads to form a loop.