SnoozeShade for Infant Car Seats
- What our customers say
- K Arnold |
- This is a great product and so easy to use! This fits my Chicco Key Fit and stays put. No more having to worry about blankets blowing away. I have a winter baby and it keeps him warm but not too warm. Highly recommend!
- c Smith |
- I don't normally write reviews, but this is awesome. I have a baby with serious FOMO. (Fear of Missing Out!) She doesn't sleep, unless she's in a darkened room. This was brilliant, and has really helped baby sleep. Couldn't recommend it strongly enough!
- Andrea |
- I wish I would have found this sooner. It's easy to put on and fits my Maxi Cosi infant car seat well, except that it does prevent me from pulling the Maxi Cosi's canopy fully over the car seat, and I don't want to take the canopy completely off. I use both the included canopy for the car seat and the SnoozeShade cover together. I've zipped it completely while I have her in the stroller and in public, but while driving I found that I don't like not to be able to see her in the mirror, so I leave the front flap unzipped enough that I can still see her face. I can tell that having the glare cut so well makes her car rides that much more relaxing, and she seems to settle in to sleep more quickly than before. Now I'm getting rid of the old window shade screens that never seemed to work very well and caused blind spots. A huge improvement for car travel!!
- Ms Ama |
- Just bought this for my daughter as working on improving her naps. So far so good,this really is a clever product makes car seat cosier and she sleeps! Highly recommended and great customer service!
- Kristin |
- I was really impressed with it! I would give it a 4.5 star rating. Some of my friends have sewn a blanket with velcro straps for their carseats, but this has so many more options and flexibility than the blanket cover. I like that it has the zip at the front that can open while giving some shade or allow for a quick peak without letting in loads of extra light. I found that with the velcro straps and elastic around the bottom it fit onto the car seat really easily and I think it would probably fit onto a wide variety pretty easily. The materials feel like they are really great quality and the attention to detail is great. The material is nice and light weight meaning you can get shade from the sun without worrying about too much heat like you do with a blanket in the sun. The only (very minor) issue I had with this was since my car seat doesn't have an isofix base, I need to strap it into the car each time. The bottom of this shade wraps around some of the parts I needed to get the seatbelt into so I personally didn't like it for use in the car. However, in most instances I wouldn't want it on in the car anyway -- more for when we're out and about and want a bit of shade and protection. For that reason I still would give it a 4.5 rating for my personal use of it.
- Ann Margaret |
I got this for my 2 month old and I love it. We have used it over December and January, there has been some quite bright sunshine this January and having this on the car seat in the car protects her from it. The only downside is that once it is on I can't see her in the rear view mirror set up in the car but then loads of people don't have a mirror set up to see their child in a rear facing car seat. What I do to get around that is have it half on, so she still gets the sunlight out of her eyes and I can slightly see her.
I got this over a sunshade on the window as this offers all around sun protection. Once my baby is in the darkness she goes right to sleep and due to the mesh fabric it is breathable for her and I love the little zipper window on it. When I take her out of the car I peek in and her gorgeous eyes are just staring up at me!! The cover fits my Mothercare giraffe car seat with its very elasticated hem so pretty sure it'll fit most car seats.
I have also used it a few times in coffee shops to stop her getting too much stimulation, I can zip it up, have my coffee and she isn't becoming annoyed or fussy due to being in a new place which sometimes happens. This also stops the onlookers wanting a nosy at the new baby, which don't get me wrong is lovely, but, having a queue of people wanting to know how old? what weight?, is she good?, does she sleep? on my only 15 minutes of peace to have a hot cup of coffee to drink in a week gets a bit much! I'd recommend this SnoozeShade
- Loopylass |
Most people use window shades for their car. But these never fully cover the window. Nor do they provide shade from the little back windows or the boot. So depending where the sun is my little one would be exposed to the sun.
Since purchasing the snoozeshade for car seats it doesn't matter how low the sun is or what direction it is. It provides protection from the wind and light rain too. So when transporting baby to and from the car they are not exposed to the elements.
The Snoozeshade is also great from hiding baby from distractions. He is a noisy little one and will watch anything rather the drift off into slumber, the Snoozeshade saves me from a grumpy over tired little man.
- Mrs M |
My son was born 8 weeks early and is a small baby. We were warned by his nurses that we wouldn't be able to go anywhere without encountering at least one person who will stop us and comment on how small he is, ask how old he is and tell us how lucky we are when they learn he was premature. "Yeah ok" we thought. Well I can definitely say take heed because it is 100% true!
Don't get me wrong, I love people saying how gorgeous he is but when you're trying to grocery shop or browse around it can get a little tiresome.
Enter snoozeshade! The saviour of sanity and a clear indication to people that yes, we have a baby but no, we don't want to talk to you about him because he's sleeping and we're trying to get out of here before his next feed so we can grab a nap!
Seriously though, the shade is well made and perfectly fits over our car seat. I love the simplicity of it and the breathable fabric provides peace of mind that we aren't allowing him to get too warm. I wholeheartedly recommend this as an essential purchase for baby.
- A cusins |
Perfect addition to the travel system! Nothing is worse than a little one who won't settle when out and about and SnoozeShade not only gives our daughter protection from the elements but also helps get her off to sleep and keep her asleep for longer so we can relax and enjoy being out at any time without the risk of an overtired and grumpy monster on our hands!
So quick and easy to attach to our Cybex car seat!
Recommended to everyone with a little one in tow, along with the SnoozeShade for pushchairs that we also have!
- J Ferngrove |
- My daughter has a Maxi-Cosi car seat for our grand-daughter which already has a hood, but we thought we would try this sunshade as it has added protection, not only from the sun's rays but also from flying insects. It will also give her a nice cosy little 'tent' to sleep in. This has definitely come into its own as the weather gets warmer and the sun shows its face. The light covering protects from winds and rain so the baby won't wake up so easily when being carried from the car to the house. You can zip or un-zip part of the sunshade to allow a breeze if necessary so that she won't become over-heated.
Write Your Own Review
- Product features
DetailsLooking for a product to shade your baby in their infant car seat?SnoozeShade for Infant Car Seats Classic is the versatile sunshade and baby sleep aid designed for use with group 0 and 0+ infant carriers eg Maxi-Cosi, Cosatto, Graco, Chicco, Britax, Concord and many more with a rigid carry handle .If you...* want to shade baby's skin from damaging UV rays* think baby is struggling to switch off from outside distractions* would like to encourage good sleeping habits when baby is out* find that a change of light or environment disturbs your little one...then SnoozeShade for Infant Car Seats can help youDid you know that doctors advise all babies aged under 6 months are kept out of direct sunlight?As a baby car seat sun shade, SnoozeShade has one of the highest levels of sun protection of any product on the market blocking up to 99% of UVA & UVB (UPF50+). The large soft mesh window means baby is protected from 80% of UV and can enjoy the sights.How do I use it?Put the carry handle in the upright position and attach the velcro straps. Pull the car seat canopy around the base of the car seat. Lower the outer sleep panel, unzip the shade panel and you can then leave on the car seat and pop baby in and out as needed. Store the panels in the front pocket provided when not in use.Benefits include:* excellent sun protection - blocks between 80 to 99% of UV rays* helps babies sleep on-the-go* made from soft stretchy breathable fabric which doesn’t retain heat* use all year round to protect from sun, wind, chill and insects* sneak-a-peek™ zip lets you check easily when baby is asleep* quick to fit, easy to remove and folds up small* fits most popular styles of Group 0 and 0+ infant car seats* endorsed and supported by international baby sleep expertsUse SnoozeShade for Infant Car Seats from birth, any time of day or night, on holiday, in restaurants and when travelling, so your little one can sleep comfortably wherever and whenever they need to.NOTE 1: Medical professionals recommend that young babies spend as little time as possible in infant carriers as the healthiest and optimal position is lying horizontal. This is crucial for child development, relieves pressure on your little one’s back and allows oxygen to be more easily exchanged.NOTE 2: It is very important that you read our safety advice about babies being in cars during hot weather. A child should never be left unattended (even for a moment) in a car at any time, in any weather conditions. Please also always ensure that there is air movement in the car – a car with closed windows heats up very quickly.NOTE 3: SnoozeShade for Infant Car Seats is not designed for use with sleeper models. Please see Features for further information.