SnoozeShade Baby Car Seat Canopy | Sunshade and Sleep Aid for Group 0/0 Plus Infant Car Seats and Carriers | Blocks 99% UV
- What our customers say
- Shirlee |
- My little one really minds bright light, and he is very unhappy when we're riding in the car and sun gets in his eyes. The SnoozeShade covers his car seat, keeping out bright light, without making him too warm. I love that it not only makes him more comfortable but also protects him from UV rays. It took me a few minutes to figure out that the front flap can be rolled up and stored in the little pocket at the bottom.
- Happy |
- Love this product! Fits our Chicco Keyfit 30 carrier perfectly. Blocks the sun, wind and bugs. Baby can still look out while awake and not miss anything. When sleeping, the second layer can be pulled up to make it darker for a convenient nap. It is very easy to take on and off the carrier and has a nice look to it as well. No complaints here. Thank you!
- Gamer Parents |
- Fits over my Graco SnugRide 35LX perfectly. We use this both in and out of the car - in the car we found that sun kept getting in baby's eyes, despite window shades, but even with the front open, all sun is blocked from the sides. Baby sleeps great! We pair it with a portable sound machine and it creates an dim, cozy baby sleep space. The peek in zipper at the top is perfect.
- Jamie LaFave |
- I love this shade for the baby! We have the Graco Click connect stroller.. our car seat attaches right to the stroller and that is what we use for right now!! It has been so HOT , HUMID and SUNNY but I wanted to bring the baby out for walks and be able to enjoy the summer days! This is perfect to block his little legs that hang out from the car seat sun protector. I love that you can see your baby are cover them up. He seemed pretty content and comfortable when we used this shade. Also good for driving, although I have not used it as much driving because we do not go very far distances and my windows are tinted! I am considering getting the bigger one for the other stroller attachment! So easy to put on as well! I think that was what I liked most!! I did not have to fumble around and figure it out...so easy and quick set up!!
- Lee |
- Wonderful car seat cover! It fits my graco snugride 35 well. The bottom is stretchy so I think it would fit most car seats. The cover is all mesh so it breathes really well. It seems to be really well made. I've been using It for a couple weeks now. The mesh isn't see through, so you have to unzip either one of the openings to see inside. I like that there is a zip at the top so you can look inside without unzipping the whole thing. I normally just unzip the top zipper to check on baby. It blocks light wind but I will probably use a heavier carseat cover for the coldest parts of winter. In Texas I will be able to use this most of the year. I highly recommend this cover.
- ck2002 |
This is the BEST cover ever! I looked around for awhile but needed something that would be good during the hot Texas Summer, and would protect my son from the sun. Love this product for the following reasons;
1.) Great lightweight mesh fabric so my baby stays cool
2.) Has a zipper at the top so I can peak in on him without unzipping the front
3.) There is a flap so when I want him to nap I can pull that down and it is extra dark in the carrier
4.) When nap flap is not in use the baby can still be covered with a mesh screen so he can see out and I can see him, but strangers cant touch him
5.) Both the flaps fit into the pocket at the bottom
6.) Fits my Britax carrier perfectly and doesn't fly up when carrying it.
7.) I can easily get my large two month in and out of the carrier without having to take the canopy off
8.) If I ever wanted to take the canopy off, then it fits in its own little bag and will fit in the diaper bag (unlike others that are so big and bulky when not in use).
9.) Canopy is UVA/ UVB protected, even when the lighter mesh screen is up. Also recommended my the Melanoma foundation....babies are not supposed to be in direct sunlight or wear sunscreen until 6 months, so I feel that he is protected from the glaring sun.
I would recommend this to anyone and everyone! Much better than other canopies that I bought and returned because they were so hot.
Write Your Own Review
- Product features
DetailsLooking for a product to shade your baby in their infant car seat?SnoozeShade for Infant Car Seats Classic is the versatile sunshade and baby sleep aid designed for use with group 0 and 0+ infant carriers eg Maxi-Cosi, Cosatto, Graco, Chicco, Britax, Concord and many more with a rigid carry handle .If you...* want to shade baby's skin from damaging UV rays* think baby is struggling to switch off from outside distractions* would like to encourage good sleeping habits when baby is out* find that a change of light or environment disturbs your little one...then SnoozeShade for Infant Car Seats can help youDid you know that doctors advise all babies aged under 6 months are kept out of direct sunlight?As a baby car seat sun shade, SnoozeShade has one of the highest levels of sun protection of any product on the market blocking up to 99% of UVA & UVB (UPF50+). The large soft mesh window means baby is protected from 80% of UV and can enjoy the sights.How do I use it?Put the carry handle in the upright position and attach the velcro straps. Pull the car seat canopy around the base of the car seat. Lower the outer sleep panel, unzip the shade panel and you can then leave on the car seat and pop baby in and out as needed. Store the panels in the front pocket provided when not in use.Benefits include:* excellent sun protection - blocks between 80 to 99% of UV rays* helps babies sleep on-the-go* made from soft stretchy breathable fabric which doesn’t retain heat* use all year round to protect from sun, wind, chill and insects* sneak-a-peek™ zip lets you check easily when baby is asleep* quick to fit, easy to remove and folds up small* fits most popular styles of Group 0 and 0+ infant car seats* endorsed and supported by international baby sleep expertsUse SnoozeShade for Infant Car Seats from birth, any time of day or night, on holiday, in restaurants and when travelling, so your little one can sleep comfortably wherever and whenever they need to.NOTE 1: Medical professionals recommend that young babies spend as little time as possible in infant carriers as the healthiest and optimal position is lying horizontal. This is crucial for child development, relieves pressure on your little one’s back and allows oxygen to be more easily exchanged.NOTE 2: It is very important that you read our safety advice about babies being in cars during hot weather. A child should never be left unattended (even for a moment) in a car at any time, in any weather conditions. Please also always ensure that there is air movement in the car – a car with closed windows heats up very quickly.NOTE 3: SnoozeShade for Infant Car Seats is not designed for use with sleeper models. Please see Features for further information.