- What our customers say
- I loved it; easy to put on secured my baby ... |
- I loved it; easy to put on secured my baby from the sun and wind also enough air very comfy
- Teresa |
- Love, love, love this! I have an older umbrella stroller, and this fits perfectly. It keeps the sun out of babies eyes, and I can still keep an eye on her!
- Rui |
- Fit for my stroller, good for my sleeping baby! Love it
- MR Mon |
- Easy to fit & of good quality
- Kjallan |
- I love the Snoozeshade and take it everywhere we go. Not only does it reassure me that my daughter is protected from strong sunshine, it's almost guaranteed to get her to sleep in her pushchair and for longer than without it. Initially I borrowed a friend's, but when she needed it back I didn't hesitate to buy my own as it has become indispensable. I like the plus version because of the double layer screen that allows the child to see out, yet still protects from the sun. I use it with a Maclaren Techno with no problems.
- nicolacowburn |
Snooze shade is the best baby product I've purchased.my little boy is so nosy and grumpy when he doesn't have a nap.is brilliant for when we're out and about as he soon nods off as he cant be nosy.I used to use a muslin until I read all the reports about babies overheating.I purchased this as it is made out of breathable fabric and uv protection so not only can we use it for nap times but we use it on summers days to protect from the sun.
We take the snooze shade everywhere to pram goes so I can ensure my little boy can nap peacefully whilst being protected from the sun.I only discovered this product when he was 14 months old I wish I'd have found it sooner.
We have a phil and teds stroller and it fits easily and would be ideal to attach to many prams with the elasticated Velcro straps.Id definitely purchase this again and couldn't live without ours!!
- Carrie |
- This is a very good idea and came in useful on holiday for our busy/nosey toddler.
- A C B |
- Works great with our babyjogger gt and used on a friends babyzen yoyo.
- Ilana Natasha Sarvari |
- This thing is amazing! My 8 month old little girl is so nosy, she hadn't slept while out and about for months and I was getting really stressed about going out. I bought this out of desperation and....it was so worth it!! She has slept in her stroller every time I've used it. Amazing!
- Carrie |
- Debating buying this because it's a lot more expensive than a parasol but my daughter was only 11 weeks when we were going on holiday so I wanted her to be able to sleep as well as being kept in the shade. It turned out to be an absolute God send, my daughter took all of her regular naps when we were out, was able to stretch out and riggle about without getting any sun burn because the shade covers the entire pram, we even were able to go out for dinner at her bed time because of the blackout shade! We are just back from another holiday, she is now nearly 2 and it still works a dream! Couldn't believe it but she was happy to sit in the pram with the first layer of the shade up because she could still see out. I would recommend it to anyone who is going in holiday! Also great for really windy days or nights when you need to take your baby out after their bed time so pretty versatile!
Write Your Own Review
- Product features
Our new SnoozeShade Plus with an on-trend steel grey trim and zip detail has landed! We are just waiting for our new pictures to be done as the product has exactly the same great features it's just the trim that has changed. We hope you love it as much as we do.
Designed by a mum, SnoozeShade Plus protects your baby from the sun and doubles as an on-the-go blackout blind to allow your baby to sleep wherever and whenever.Sensational sun protectionIdeal for holidays and days out - whether in warmer climates or on a blustery British seafront. When the outer ‘snooze’ panel is fully closed 99% of UV rays are blocked, as well as protecting from light rain, chill, wind and insects.To protect delicate young skin from the sun, 80% of UV is filtered by the large, soft, mesh window when in ‘lookout’ mode, while still allowing your little one to see the world go by.Perfect for peaceful nap timesWorks as a sleep aid to block light and blur distractions that keep your baby awake. Simply zip up the outer front panel to create a dark, comfortable cocoon, making it easier for your baby to drop off to sleep at nap time.Say goodbye to muslins and coats draped precariously over the buggy. The SnoozeShade Plus is a perfect fit on any pram or pushchair with a hood or canopy and creates the perfect environment for your baby to sleep… in shops, cafes, at the beach, the park, and even friends’ or relatives’ homes.The clever sneak-a-peek zip at the top allows you to quietly check on your sleeping baby without disturbing him, too. Genius!All you need to knowThis clever sunshade is made from a double layer of soft, breathable fabric that allows air to circulate freely. SnoozeShade was created by a mum, who knows there’s no more precious cargo than your own baby, so it has been designed and tested to the same high standards as children’s toys.
Please note: the Plus front mesh lookout window is integrated and so does not fully open. You can open and close the snooze panel by unzipping it, using the velcro straps when it's unzipped. If you want both front panels to open then please chceckout the Plus Deluxe for extra functionality.
- Suitable from birth to four years (or when your little one is out of the pram)
- Compatible with all buggies, prams and travel systems with a hood or canopy – both three- and four-wheelers
- Washable at 30°C
- Free storage bag
- We recommend SnoozeShade products are used alongside appropriate sun protection, hats and clothing
You may also be interested in