SnoozeShade Original fitting instructions
Below are videos showing you how to fit SnoozeShade Original to a variety of different pram and stroller types.
SnoozeShade Original fits every type of pram and pushchair but if you are having issues please just click here to email us and send us a photo of how you're doing or just of the stroller so we can give you personalised advice.
- All SnoozeShade products can be machine washed at 30 degrees celsius
- Before washing or storing, close all zips and attach velcro straps to each other to prevent damage to the fabric
- SnoozeShade products can be tumble dried at a low heat
- Do NOT iron
SnoozeShade Original on a carrycot or bassinet
SnoozeShade Original on a parent-facing pram or stroller
Please read carefully before using your SnoozeShade:
- Whether you are using SnoozeShade indoors or outdoors please check regularly that your baby is well hydrated and comfortable
- When stationary, even indoors, turn the front of the pram or stroller away from direct sun. Always seek shade wherever possible
- UV rays (including reflected UV rays) will enter the pram or stroller through any open area not covered by SnoozeShade. UV rays are reflected by water, concrete, snow, sand and other surfaces
- SnoozeShade, like any shade product, should always be used with other recommended forms of sun protection such as sun lotions, hats, sunglasses and protective clothing
- Children should not be left unattended in a pram or stroller at any time and should always wear a correctly fitted harness where appropriate
- Check the advice of your own country, or that of the country you are visiting, about local advice on keeping babies and small children safe in the sun, and in hot conditions, as advice may vary.
- General sun safety guidance from around the world suggests keeping your child out of direct sun between 11am and 4pm.
- This product cannot replace responsible adult supervision to prevent sunburn, overheating or dehydration. It is not advisable to use SnoozeShade in strong winds, or heavy rain.