SnoozeShade Original - Green
- What our customers say
- Mrs A |
I hardly ever write a review and I hardly ever really LOVE a product, however for me this product is a must have for all parents. Definitely something I would recommend as part of the intial baby shopping list, get it on the baby shower list in fact! The earlier you start with it, the sooner your life becomes easier.
The snoozeshade allows the baby to rest with no distraction. Creates complete darkness while outside of home. Not only does it help baby to settle quicker, but gets them used to the darkness and within minutes you'll find baby having a lovely undisturbed sleep - leaving more time for us mums to go shopping!
I've got to say my shade is still going strong and that's after 2 kids and hundreds of holidays... as crazy as it sounds, don't leave home without it!
We even turned back once when we were on our way to the airport for a family holiday! The thought of having to throw over blankets and rock that pushchair... was killing my holiday feeling.
This allows air to flow through and fastens well on the frame of the pushchair.
Great little gift for a friend... and if you don't have a kind enough friend... BUY IT YOURSELF!
- Sasha |
- Quick delivery, great product! ordered for a holiday in Dubai but can also use here in England when snoozing. Perfect!
- Mrs B |
Bought to take on holiday. It was great providing both sun and wind shade and allowed my little one to have good naps whilst we were out and about.
It fits both our holiday buggy and our home pram. Wish we had known about this during the summer!
- ByDeb |
I cannot rave about this product enough. We have used it for parades, trips to parks and zoos, amusement parks, etc. It provides a really nice shade for the baby, making it possible for him to sleep no matter where we are and to keep the sun off of him. For a parent with skin cancer in the family, being able to have a level of control for sun exposure is a huge relief. We do use sun screen even with using the shade because there are spaces between the stroller and the shade in some areas, but my son has not gotten so much as a tan while under the shade. This is one of my favorite "baby gear" purchases and I most definitely recommend it, especially for a family that loves to be outdoors
- Karla B |
- Having previously spent money on a useless parasol to keep the sun off my baby, I wish I'd found this product earlier! It stays in place and provides full coverage unlike the parasol counterpart. Unlike other covers which can cause baby to overheat, this allows a constant airflow underneath. Brilliant invention! Also useful for creating a darker environment for baby naps when you're out and about.
Write Your Own Review
- Product features
SnoozeShade Original is Britain's best-selling and multi-award-winning sun shade and baby sleep aid for prams, buggies, travel systems and pushchairs that protects babies from the sun and makes any time sleep time.
SnoozeShade is made from a special soft breathable fabric and gives maximum sun protection from the sun's harmful UV rays. It blocks 99% of UVA and UVB (UPF50+) and can be used safely indoors and outdoors.
SnoozeShade, the universal fit baby sleep and sun shade, can help if you. . .
- worry about protecting baby's delicate skin on a sunny day
- want to encourage good sleeping habits on-the-go for your baby
- fight with the parasol or umbrella to keep the sun out of baby's eyes
- find that baby finds it hard to nap when it's sunny and bright
- notice that your baby finds it hard to switch off regardless of how tired they are
- get tired of blankets over your pram falling off or blowing away
It’s great for everyday, holidays, in restaurants or any time baby has to get some sleep in the stroller or needs extra shade from the sun.
Use from birth in four ways to help baby sleep or give protection from sun, wind, chill, light rain and insects.
When baby is asleep, our new LONGER 'sneak-a-peek' zip means you can quickly and easily check on your baby without having to lift the whole cover up and let in lots of light which can wake baby.
Parents often find when they start to use SnoozeShade regularly, it becomes a sleep trigger for their child in the same way that shutting the curtains in the nursery is a signal that it is sleep time. Our NEW sleeping baby emblem deters well-meaning people from disturbing your sleeping baby.
99% of our customers would recommend SnoozeShade to their friends
- blurs visual distractions that can keep babies from sleep
- helps maintain baby’s nap routine wherever you are
- discourages anyone from disturbing your sleeping baby
- shades baby better than an umbrella on a sunny day
- quick to fit, easy to remove and folds up small
- universal fit for all styles of prams, pushchairs, travel systems and buggies (3 and 4 wheel)
>TOP TIP: Visit our YouTube video channel (youtube.com/snoozeshade) to see videos on how to use SnoozeShade Original in different ways.
You may also be interested in
Regular Price: £44.98