SnoozeShade Original - Green
- What our customers say
- Amy G, Spain |
- I live in Spain!! It's very hot and he never gets overheated with the snoozeshade (I check on him regularly) and he likes to have a nap in there too as the sun doesn't bother him, getting in his eyes. I had a parasol and it was useless!
- Heather J |
- I have one of these and it is brilliant! Helps my baby get some rest if we need to be out and about a lot during the day - she is far too interested in what else is going on to nap otherwise! Love the fact that it protects her from the sun especially as she is still too young to wear sun tan lotion on a hot day yet it still keeps her cool. Great product!
- Rachael S |
- Another massive thumbs up here
- Chloe Ann S |
- I just bought one after a recommendation from a friend so much better than n umbrella nice n cool inside i keep regular checks
- Niki J |
- We bought one for our first abroad holiday last week. She slept so easy in her stroller which she has never done! And not once was she too hot..and I made sure to check this regularly. Brilliant product!
- Lorna G |
- This is the best baby product I've ever bought. Used it for all 3 kids every day, keeps the sun off and they know it's sleepy time when it goes on.
- J Ellis |
- I have been buying these shades for years in my line of work as a nanny and love them and children go to sleep easier and quicker and I know they are safe while in the hot weather.
- Gemma R |
- The SnoozeShade was absolutely the best thing that we bought for our recent holiday! My 20 month old little girl never naps in the stroller but she had 2 hours every day using the SnoozeShade! I was a little apprehensive beforehand about how hot she would get but it’s fab and she stayed really cool
- Rebecca B |
- Highly recommend. Love Ours xx
- Becca Littlewood (via Facebook) |
- This product is one of the best things we have ever bought for our baby (who is now 3 and very much still alive after using it in hot weather you’ll be glad to hear!!
Write Your Own Review
- Product features
SnoozeShade Original is Britain's best-selling and multi-award-winning sun shade and baby sleep aid for prams, buggies, travel systems and pushchairs that protects babies from the sun and makes any time sleep time.
SnoozeShade is made from a special soft breathable fabric and gives maximum sun protection from the sun's harmful UV rays. It blocks 99% of UVA and UVB (UPF50+) and can be used safely indoors and outdoors.
SnoozeShade, the universal fit baby sleep and sun shade, can help if you. . .
- worry about protecting baby's delicate skin on a sunny day
- want to encourage good sleeping habits on-the-go for your baby
- fight with the parasol or umbrella to keep the sun out of baby's eyes
- find that baby finds it hard to nap when it's sunny and bright
- notice that your baby finds it hard to switch off regardless of how tired they are
- get tired of blankets over your pram falling off or blowing away
It’s great for everyday, holidays, in restaurants or any time baby has to get some sleep in the stroller or needs extra shade from the sun.
Use from birth in four ways to help baby sleep or give protection from sun, wind, chill, light rain and insects.
When baby is asleep, our new LONGER 'sneak-a-peek' zip means you can quickly and easily check on your baby without having to lift the whole cover up and let in lots of light which can wake baby.
Parents often find when they start to use SnoozeShade regularly, it becomes a sleep trigger for their child in the same way that shutting the curtains in the nursery is a signal that it is sleep time. Our NEW sleeping baby emblem deters well-meaning people from disturbing your sleeping baby.
99% of our customers would recommend SnoozeShade to their friends
- blurs visual distractions that can keep babies from sleep
- helps maintain baby’s nap routine wherever you are
- discourages anyone from disturbing your sleeping baby
- shades baby better than an umbrella on a sunny day
- quick to fit, easy to remove and folds up small
- universal fit for all styles of prams, pushchairs, travel systems and buggies (3 and 4 wheel)
>TOP TIP: Visit our YouTube video channel (youtube.com/snoozeshade) to see videos on how to use SnoozeShade Original in different ways.