- What our customers say
- Mrs M |
- I'd been struggling to shade my baby when a random on the train recommended this. It's excellent! I'd tried using a big muslin, which worked but obscured her view and I worried about her getting hot under it. Then I tried a parasol, which just didn't work. This shade is perfect. She can still see out, so doesn't seem to mind it and I feel comfortable that she is completely shaded when the sun is out. I just need the (UK) sun to come back now!
- Mrs L |
- This shade has been so useful for my baby this summer already. Keeps him cool and out of direct sunlight. Love that it offers UV protection. Would highly recommend. Easy to fit & comes in a very handy little bag.
- Amazon customer |
- Baby used to take ages to fall asleep in pram, now can nap easily even when lots going on
- Sarah Gibson |
- It’s great!, my little one sleeps and I know they are protected!
- Smith |
- It works. Got my daughter to nap in the pram in the day time for the first time in ages (now 17 months old and gets way to distracted by everything that's going on). We will be taking it on holiday too.
- Rebecca |
- Great product. I love this product! It is far superior to the traditional parasol
- Miss |
- Great for large 3 wheel buggy. Great, especially in this heat wave. Allows you to still go for a walk whilst protecting your child. Took a couple of uses before my 1 year old got used to it but she's very happy with it now & can still see through the net.
- TBS |
- Useful in more ways than one. This was a great purchase. We went to France on holiday with our 8 month old and were worried about her napping while out and about as she gets so excited by everything around her. We bought this and it was great cause even just to give her some quiet time away from stimulation was a godsend. We worried about it getting too hot in there but it is permeable and we had a little strap on fan blowing towards her. It's so easy to use and we now keep it attached to her pushchair so that we can use it as a lightweight cover for her legs. As it's UV protection it's great sitting at the bottom of the buggy to pull up a bit over her legs when the sun is out, to protect her skin (as the normal buggy shade never covers as far as her legs). A great buy!
- Amazon customer |
- Fantastic product! Great for day napping in the pushchair and using as a blanket rather than putting on sunscreen. Also useful as a feeding apron in the hot sun.
- Rebecca |
Miracle for a non sleeping baby!
I’m normally suspicious of rave reviews but this really has transformed our lives. I had a baby who hated going in the pram and would only sleep in the sling. It made going out at nap time very difficult and train journeys would require one of us to stand while she napped in the sling which resulted in a very sore back.
I’m writing this review while my 14 month old sleeps soundly on the train under her snoozeshade. It’s definitely one of my best baby purchases.
Write Your Own Review
- Product features
Our new SnoozeShade Plus with an on-trend steel grey trim and zip detail has landed! We are just waiting for our new pictures to be done as the product has exactly the same great features it's just the trim that has changed. We hope you love it as much as we do.
Designed by a mum, SnoozeShade Plus protects your baby from the sun and doubles as an on-the-go blackout blind to allow your baby to sleep wherever and whenever.Sensational sun protectionIdeal for holidays and days out - whether in warmer climates or on a blustery British seafront. When the outer ‘snooze’ panel is fully closed 99% of UV rays are blocked, as well as protecting from light rain, chill, wind and insects.To protect delicate young skin from the sun, 80% of UV is filtered by the large, soft, mesh window when in ‘lookout’ mode, while still allowing your little one to see the world go by.Perfect for peaceful nap timesWorks as a sleep aid to block light and blur distractions that keep your baby awake. Simply zip up the outer front panel to create a dark, comfortable cocoon, making it easier for your baby to drop off to sleep at nap time.Say goodbye to muslins and coats draped precariously over the buggy. The SnoozeShade Plus is a perfect fit on any pram or pushchair with a hood or canopy and creates the perfect environment for your baby to sleep… in shops, cafes, at the beach, the park, and even friends’ or relatives’ homes.The clever sneak-a-peek zip at the top allows you to quietly check on your sleeping baby without disturbing him, too. Genius!All you need to knowThis clever sunshade is made from a double layer of soft, breathable fabric that allows air to circulate freely. SnoozeShade was created by a mum, who knows there’s no more precious cargo than your own baby, so it has been designed and tested to the same high standards as children’s toys.
Please note: the Plus front mesh lookout window is integrated and so does not fully open. You can open and close the snooze panel by unzipping it, using the velcro straps when it's unzipped. If you want both front panels to open then please chceckout the Plus Deluxe for extra functionality.
- Suitable from birth to four years (or when your little one is out of the pram)
- Compatible with all buggies, prams and travel systems with a hood or canopy – both three- and four-wheelers
- Washable at 30°C
- Free storage bag
- We recommend SnoozeShade products are used alongside appropriate sun protection, hats and clothing
VideoHere is a playlist of our how to fit SnoozeShade Plus to a variety of prams and strollers: