SnoozeShade Plus Deluxe
- What our customers say
Write a review
Write Your Own Review
- Product features
SnoozeShade Plus Deluxe is a great travel and pushchair accessory, designed by a mum, that does two important jobs.
1) Baby sunshade - it has one of the highest levels of sun protection of any product on the market. The large soft mesh window means baby can enjoy the sights shaded from 80% of UV.
2) Sleep aid - use the outer ‘snooze panel’ to create the shade and seclusion that helps your baby sleep. Check quietly on your sleeping baby via the sneak-a-peek zip.
It’s perfect for holidays, days out, exercising with the buggy, popping to the shops or just when you want to keep the sun from getting in your baby's eyes
Made from a double layer of breathable, lightweight and stretchy mesh fabric that blocks 97.5% of UV rays and allows air to circulate, SnoozeShade also provides protection from wind, chill and insects when the central panel is closed or in sleep mode
What’s the difference between SnoozeShade Plus Deluxe and Plus Classic?
The Plus Deluxe gives parents several new features including:
* a larger front panel than the Plus Classic which fully opens for easy access to your child
* an alternative colour choice of lustrous grey with black trim (instead of the Classic black and cream)
* an integrated front pocket to store shade and snooze panels when not in use
* the world's only safety certified poppers (instead of Velcro)
Suitable for use from birth (although we recommend it for babies that are sitting upright or are particularly nosy as they will benefit from the window feature)
For extra peace of mind, we guarantee that all SnoozeShade products are the safest of their kind on the market as we design them to exceed the same high safety standards as children’s toys (which no other manufacturer that we know of does).
Comes with a free storage bag and is machine washable at 30 degrees.
Here are a few reviews you may find helpful along with pictures of it in use:
Must have pram accessories Happy Travel with Kids
I wish these had been around for my first child. I seriously do. Confessions of a SAHM
The perfect addition to your baby's must have list! ChelseaMamma
Note: Your pram or pushchair must have a sun canopy/hood for use with SnoozeShade
Will it fit your pram or buggy? Don't worry, we’ve not found one worldwide it doesn’t fit. If you need a few tips simply check out our YouTube channel for short demo videos or email us.
We recommend that SnoozeShade products are used in addition to appropriate sun lotions, protective clothing and hats (please see our FAQs for more information).
You may also be interested in